Published on Aug 17
The Alliance Coordinator looks after all aspects of SODA members in the global community. The person takes care of developing new members, supporting existing members, and building a strong ecosystem. You will help support, grow, and define the SODA community. We are looking for open source enthusiasts with a passion for communication and experimentation, and who can find creative ways to get things done.
- Member Relations & Growth. Build and maintain relationships with end users, vendors, developers and other community participants through SODA programs and activities. Identify and initiate contacts with organizations to drive membership growth.
- Community Activities & Growth. Work with local community to lead, organize and present at community events. Promote SODA Foundation, programs, and projects; formulate operational strategies to attract new members, projects, and developers to drive community growth
- Social Engagement. Engage community using SODA social media groups such as Slack, WhatsApp, LINE, WeChat, aligning with overall SODA marketing
- Event Coordination. Help to coordinate SODA community events
- Others: As and when required to support activities to accomplish SODA objectives
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in business development, sales, marketing, product management or related field
- Well versed with social media platforms Twitter, LinkedIn, Slack, WhatsApp, WeChat, LINE,
- Familiar with open source community, and industry operation strategies a plus
- Proactive, innovative, and highly motivated
- Execution and work flexibility
- Degree in Business Administration, or related fields
- Strong English writing skills and fluency
- 2nd or 3rd language a plus
- Some travel required, domestic + international (10%)